Background

Monday, February 10, 2014

Sweet Valentine's Day Printable

I have decided to really tone down my decorating in 2014.  We have had a rough run for a few months- including me having a hernia surgery a couple of weeks before Christmas.  That experience helped me realize that my family does not really care if the house is decorated- they only care about the decorations that have become a tradition.  For us that is a Christmas Tree and lights in the windows for the whole holiday season.  So. . . despite the fact that I have a whole tub of valentine decorations in the garage, I'm sticking to one printable that I can slide into my chalkboard display stand.  The best part?  I can change it out easily for each holiday so that I don't feel like a total Scrooge!

This printable is sized for a normal piece of paper 8.5" x 11".


No comments:

Post a Comment